What information we collect if you only browse this site.
If you do nothing during your visit to our website but browse, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and may store the following information about your visit:
- The Internet Protocol Address and domain name used. The Internet Protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet Protocol Address to direct Internet traffic to you. This address can be translated to determine the domain name of your service provider (e.g. xcompany.com or yourschool.edu);
- The type of browser and operating system you used;
- The date and time you visited this site;
- The web pages or services you accessed at this site; and
- The web site you visited prior to coming to this web site.
The information we automatically collect or store is logged and used by the Tropical Technologies only to improve the content of our web services and to help us understand how customers are using our services. Tropical Technologies may analyzes the web site logs to determine how our web site is being used, so we may continually improve the site's usefulness to its customers.